Let's get into the specifics
- Connection: 3 phase 4 wire
- Rated Voltage: AC 230V (P-N)
- Current input: (100)A
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Wifi Communication: (2.4 GHz ~ 2.5 GHz)
- Mounting: Din rail 35mm
Width: 9 cm
Height: 9 cm
Depth: 6.5 cm
Installation Planning Guidelines
Normally, the Ohm Bot should be installed at your home's mains (main distribution panel). This is installed after the Incomer MCB and before the RCCB (Residual Current Circuit Breaker) and Outgoer MCB (and individual loads)
Check for available space in the distribution panel in the current format. For the Single Phase Bot, two MCB pole space is needed. For the Three Phase, four MCB pole space is needed. If there is insufficient space in the distribution panel, space can be created as follows.
- Combine one or multiple mini circuit breakers, so that the bot can be fitted in.
- Cut the distribution panel to fit in the bot.
- Install the bot in an external box.
Ways to identify a 3-phase power supply?
- Examine your electrical bill to see if it reads 3P OR 3Phase.
- Check your electrical/utility meter to see if it says single or 3-phase.
- Open the distribution box and count the number of poles linked to your switchboard's primary switch. To identify a three-phase supply, look for a 4-pole MCB.
Inside the box
Ohm Assistant Three PhaseBot
Setup & Feature Guide.
Four Core Cable (0.5sq mm)